He will not leave us alone...




All I have is this one life.
A life I want to live for the glory of God.

While I am aware of the enormity of the life I feel called to live, 
I am also amazed at the amount of love and grace God gives in order to do it.

He will not leave us alone.
He has given us a hope, and a future.

I praise Him for His provision.

I give glory to Him for His gifting.

I look to Him for love and patience.

And, I reach out with my hands to the Redeemer of my soul - 
reach out to praise - reach out to pray - reach out for the promise.



And this is what He gives:

Matthew 11:28-29
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."



Isaiah 40:29-31
"He gives power to the weak
and strength to the powerless.
Even youths will become weak and tired,
and young men will fall in exhaustion.
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint."


John 14:27
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. 
And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid."


Isaiah 41:10  
"Fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; 
I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."



I will lift up the name of the one and only faithful God.
He is my strength!


"The LORD is my strength and my shield; 
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; 
Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him."
Psalm 28:7



When I question my place - my purpose, 
I look for answers in the person and promise of Jesus Christ.




John 8:31-32 
So Jesus said... “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 
and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 14:12-14 
“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

John 15:7 
"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, 
ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."





So on this day, and every day that follows
I will look to the One, the Word made flesh
Who tells me that His truth will set me free.
The One who promises to do greater things through me.
The One who will answer my deepest prayers, 
as they align with His perfect will for my life.

Today I am resting in His love.
I am thanking Him that He never leaves us alone.




Please take the time to pray this along with me...
"Where can I go from Your Spirit? 
Or where can I flee from Your presence?

      If I ascend to heaven, You are there;
            If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.

      If I take the wings of the dawn,
            If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,

      Even there Your hand will lead me,
            And Your right hand will lay hold of me."
(Psalm 139:7-10)


"Thank you for loving us, our Father.
Thank you for living and dying for us, Messiah.
Thank you for leading us, Spirit of God.

Fall on us again.
Equip us for every. good. work.

In the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ,
Amen."







Comments

Popular Posts